As a home school parent, you may not be equipped to teach every high school level subject. That’s why we have qualified teachers who teach full credit courses in English, Math, Science, and Social Studies here at our Oregon City location. These classes are challenging and engaging, and can be a great addition to your highschooler’s transcript.
Classes at Basic Skills are intended to be supplemental to your home schooling efforts; thus, while you may find they help meet most high school graduation requirements, some courses may need to be completed at home. Some courses may also be open to Middle School students.
- Download and complete Immunization Form (new students)
- Complete the online Medical Release Form (all students) and upload Immunization Form
- Read the Student Standards and Procedures
- Mail or submit online form with $75.00 (per student) administrative fee to Basic Skills.
- Once completed forms and administrative fee are received, Enrollment Forms will be sent via email
If you do not wish to complete the online form, you may print and manually complete the PDF version of the Medical Release Form.