Accountability, Advice, Academic Support
Founded in 1994, New Covenant Christian Academy’s Diploma Program provides academic support for homeschoolers nation-wide in the seventh through twelfth grades. We are not state or federally funded, nor is our diploma accredited or regulated by government standards. Taking this position ensures that the academic and religious freedom we and your children enjoy is not compromised. Our intent is to assist parents as they educate and train their students toward academic and vocational excellence allowing the Bible to inform all subjects. We’re pleased to say that students graduating from NCCA have been accepted at both public and private colleges and universities nationwide.
Parents and students are assigned to a Diploma Program Advisor who oversees the completion of coursework. The advisor is also a resource person for choosing curriculum, answering questions, and making suggestions for meeting educational goals.
The Diploma Program provides the following services:
- Assistance with course and curriculum selection
- Two 45 to 60 minute advising and evaluation sessions and one at the end of each semester- Parents and their student(s) meet with their advisor either in person or over the phone. At these meetings, quarterly course work is reviewed and grades are recorded.
- Two 30 to 45 minute advising sessions at the parent’s request at the end of first and third quarters
- A report card for students in grades 7-8
- A transcript for students in grades 9-12- At the end of each academic year, high school students receive a transcript with a cumulative GPA. This transcript, while currently non-accredited, has been accepted by colleges, both private and public, and by the armed services.
- Complimentary achievement testing
- Telephone/e-mail support to answer brief questions throughout the year.
- One letter of recommendation that can be submitted to an unlimited number of colleges.
- Completion of applications for scholarships, early admissions, etc. may be subject to additional charges.
- Unlimited transcript creation as requested by prospective colleges and universities.
- Transfer of all previously earned credits
- Maintenance of your transcript for future access indefinitely
- Credit recovery and transcripting of previous school years at a special hourly rate
- Additional appointments, if requested by the parent, at a special hourly rate.
- A diploma awarded at a commencement ceremony when Graduation Requirements are met-Students who complete the graduation requirements are awarded an NCCA Diploma and may participate in a commencement ceremony in June.
1. Complete the Online Application Form
2. Email as an attachment a copy of an achievement test report taken within the last year (if available)
3. Email a copy of a report card and/or transcript from previous schools (if available)
4. Complete the payment requirement of a $63.00 application fee and full tuition ($378.00) or schedule nine monthly payments of $49.00 each (this includes the application fee) through PayPal.
Note: You will be automatically redirected to a payment screen after completing the Online Application Form.
APPLY BY MAIL
Mail all of the following items to New Covenant Christian Academy:
1. A completed Application Form
2. An achievement test report taken within the last year (if available)
3. A report card and/or transcript from previous schools (if available)
4. A non-refundable application fee of $63.00 payable by check, credit card, or through PayPal.
5. Tuition paid in full ($378.00) by check, credit card, or through PayPal. If not choosing to make the full tuition payment, monthly payments may be made through PayPal as well.
Once the above items are received, the application process is complete and the applicant's file will be reviewed. Our office will call to schedule an interview (either by phone or in person) with the applicant and a parent. While application fees are non-refundable, should your application be rejected, full tuition will be refunded.